Living Cities Pilot Communities
We’ve teamed up with local environmental organizations in five communities across Canada to build capacity and action for equitable, abundant and thriving green infrastructure.
- Environment Lethbridge – Lethbridge, Alberta
- London Environmental Network – London, Ontario
- Green Venture & Environment Hamilton – Hamilton, Ontario
- ACAP St. John – St. John, New Brunswick
- Petitcodiac Watershed Association & the Garden Cities project – Dieppe, New Brunswick
Based on our Living Cities Framework, our project team is developing customized Living Cities Policy Pathways for each community describing how they can enact policies, programs, and partnerships that accelerate green infrastructure implementation.
We are also helping these organizations build public support for green infrastructure with communications tools and resources, and by supporting on-the-ground local action projects. If you work for a local environmental organization that wants to do more to advance green infrastructure in your community, sign to learn more about the launch of our new Living Cities Fund.