Get a home energy evaluation
A professional home energy evaluation from Green Communities will provide you with trusted advice about reducing your energy bills, improving comfort, and solving home performance problems like ice dams. You may be eligible for financial incentives. (See below.)
You’ll also do your bit to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and other environmental impacts.
Together with our local member organizations across Ontario, we offer science-based home energy evaluations to measure your home’s current efficiency, and outline priority investments for increasing your rating and reducing energy consumption.
Green Communities Canada is licensed by Natural Resources Canada to use the EnerGuide Rating System, Canada’s advanced system to rate home performance and provide recommendations customized for your home.
We’re Ontario’s first and most experienced EnerGuide provider. We’ve been in the business for over two decades, and we have helped over 200,000 homeowners improve the energy efficiency of their homes.
Get up to $5000 in incentives
Ontario homeowners, are eligible for up to $5000 in incentives for completed home energy retrofits.
Incentives are distributed by Ontario’s two gas companies, and are available regardless of heating source and location. We can help you whether you live in Enbridge Home Energy Conservation territory or Union Gas Home Reno Rebate territory.
The first step in getting your cash incentive is to get a professional evaluation or audit from a Registered Energy Advisor. Fill in the form below or call your local office for more information. You can also contact the Green Communities Canada office if you aren’t sure about your local provider.
Here’s who to contact if you live in the following areas:
- Hamilton, Niagara, Brantford, Haldimand, Norfolk contact Green Venture: email@example.com; 905-540-8787 x 115; 1-866-540-8866.
- Kitchener-Waterloo, London, Guelph, Wellington, Perth contact REEP Green Solutions: firstname.lastname@example.org: 519-744-9799 x 1, 1-855-744-7337.
- Greater Toronto Area contact Windfall Centre: email@example.com; 1-866-280-4431.
- Barrie, Orillia, Muskoka, Simcoe, Dufferin, Grey & Bruce Counties contact Environment Network: firstname.lastname@example.org; 705-446-0551, 1-866-377-0551.
- Peterborough and the Kawarthas, Port Hope, Cobourg, Belleville contact GreenUP: email@example.com; 705-745-3238 x 222, 1-855-1100 x 4.
- Kingston & Prince Edward County contact Red Squirrel Conservation Services: 613-547-8122.
- Smiths Falls, Lanark, Leeds and Grenville contact Rideau Environmental Action League: 613-864-3099, 1-855-640-1100 x 5.
- North Bay, Timiskaming, Timmins, Cochrane contact Baerg’s Home Performance Solutions: 705-648-0296, 1-855-640-1100 x 7
- Thunder Bay and the Northwest contact EcoSuperior: 807-624-2140
Or call Green Communities Canada: 1-855-640-1100 x 0.